Re: [Emerald] 52: bad file name or number -- during batch-in with Emerald 2.5.331

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:50:34 -0400

From: Brian <support@cserv.net>
> I get this wehen one of my accounts is send notice is set to none. switch
it to
> email or postal and it goes away.

This error message pops up during every batch-in; not just an occasional
one. When you ran into this problem with the send method = none, was it a
customer that paid by credit card or was it some unrelated account? I don't
suppose you remember what number (SendMethod) represents none. I don't have
them cross-referenced anywhere.

Josh