Re: [Emerald] 52: bad file name or number -- during batch-in with

Brian ( )
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:33:02 -0400

Josh Hillman wrote:

> Anytime we run a batch-in in Emerald 2.5.331, all the transactions come
> through just fine and payments are made, etc., but at the very end of the
> import, "52: bad file name or number" comes up. After hitting OK, we notice
> that the batch-in.txt file hasn't been deleted and also, the CCBatch.txt
> file in the Emerald directory is missing the very last line that normally
> tells how many transactions were processed.
> If we use Emerald 2.5.322 to do the batch-in, this problem does not occur.
> We're using PCAuthorize for the credit card processing software.
> Any ideas?
> Josh
> SQL 7 SP2

I get this wehen one of my accounts is send notice is set to none. switch it to
email or postal and it goes away.

Thank You,
Brian Dooley
Classic Service

- Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge,
and reason is his only means to gain it.-

Ayn Rand