Re: [Emerald] 52: bad file name or number -- during batch-in with

Brian ( support@cserv.net )
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:33:02 -0400

Josh Hillman wrote:

> Anytime we run a batch-in in Emerald 2.5.331, all the transactions come
> through just fine and payments are made, etc., but at the very end of the
> import, "52: bad file name or number" comes up. After hitting OK, we notice
> that the batch-in.txt file hasn't been deleted and also, the CCBatch.txt
> file in the Emerald directory is missing the very last line that normally
> tells how many transactions were processed.
> If we use Emerald 2.5.322 to do the batch-in, this problem does not occur.
> We're using PCAuthorize for the credit card processing software.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Josh
> SQL 7 SP2

I get this wehen one of my accounts is send notice is set to none. switch it to
email or postal and it goes away.

Thank You,
Brian Dooley
Classic Service
http://www.classicservice.net

- Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge,
and reason is his only means to gain it.-

Ayn Rand