RE: [Emerald] Not showing up online.... Help

Duane Schaub ( (no email) )
Tue, 23 May 2000 13:09:05 -0500

That's strange, I have the opposite problem - I can get all of my units
except Ascend 4048 and Cisco 5300's to show up.

Duane.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of webmaster
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 3:21 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] Not showing up online.... Help

We just built a new sql/radius box for emerald and radius nt 2.5, We made a
backup of the database and restored it to the new server. cand then changed
the ip address for accounting and authentication on each of the modem units.
(ascend 4048, pm3, and Bay 5399) now the users can log on using the new
server but they dont show as online except on the ascend 4048's. I have
checked the secret and still nothing.

Please help.

Ken