Re: [Emerald] Serv-U 2.5d and services

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:48:08 -0700

Scottie Arnett wrote:

> Hello Lists,
>
> This is probably not the best list to ask this on but I figure some of you
> may have ran into it. I am running Serv-U 2.5d as a service. My question is:
> How can I set the order the services load so that it will load after SQL
> server? I get an error at the moment that the Emerald database has not
> recovered, and I have to stop and restart the service for the people to
> login.

EmerAuth should reconnect automatically. If its not, then you should
submut and RFE on this. In situations where your SQL Server was not
shutdown correctly, no matter what the service load order, Serv-U will
always start faster than SQL Server will make the DB available.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com