Re: [Emerald]

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 May 2000 12:01:05 -0400

From: Scottie Arnett <sarnett@info-ed.com>
> Ok, I am stupid. :) How do I get rid of the voided invoices to keep them
> from coming up in my invoicing screen. I prefer to do away with them
> entirely, although not best accounting practices.

Do you want to actually delete the invoices or just prevent them from
showing up in the History view? Your accountant will probably want to shoot
you if you delete the invoice.

> ALso, I have 4 users that
> should never be invoiced, but they are. This is where all the voided
> invoices come into play. How can I keep them from being invoiced? I have
> unchecked "send bill". What else do I need to do? These should never
> expire...they are expiring also. Tried leaving the expired date blank, but
> Emerald does not like that. I am using the version 2.5.331.

Put the expiration date to something far off in the future to prevent them
from expiring and set the Pay Method to "Other". No invoices will be
generated for accounts with that Pay Method.

Josh