Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 01 May 2000 10:20:49 -0700

PowerNet wrote:

> Josh/Dale/Anyone,
>
> HELP ASAP!!!!
>
> New twist....I don't know where this is related, it may not be, but we use mailsite with Emerald and it automatically creates mailboxes when new users are entered into our system.
>
> Sometime yesterday, Emerald/mailsite stopped automatically creating mailboxes for new users. My hands are tied as to why this may be happening.

Use the mailsite console and see if it can see the new users.
Then double check your External System configuration in
Emerald (make sure the services are pointing to the Mailsite
ES, and that Mailsite is using that ESID). Finally, make sure
the auto-create option in Mailsite is checked for that domain.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com