Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:55:43 -0400

Josh/Dale/Anyone,

HELP ASAP!!!!

New twist....I don't know where this is related, it may not be, but we use=
mailsite with Emerald and it automatically creates mailboxes when new=
users are entered into our system.

Sometime yesterday, Emerald/mailsite stopped automatically creating=
mailboxes for new users. My hands are tied as to why this may be=
happening.

Thanks,
John