Re: [Emerald] IMail's Max Mailbox Size not "seen" thru EmerAuth

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:32:40 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Danny Sinang wrote:

> Hello everyone.

> Has anyone here gotten their Emerald/EmerAuth/Imail 6.02 combination to
> properly enforce IMail's global Maximum Mailbox Size ?

> Mine is set at 5,000,000 bytes globally, but when I look at the user's
> settings (via IMail Admin), his Max Mailbox Size is = 0.

In the IMailUsers proc there is a line which looks like:
CASE WHEN imc.MaxSize IS NULL THEN 0 ELSE imc.MaxSize END AS MaxSize,

Change 'THEN 0' to 'THEN 5000000' to set a 5 meg default quota. You
should be able to set quotas for specific Emerald accounts via the Imail
console.

In your Imail Admin, is the default mailbox size greyed out for domains
managed by Emerald?

Have Fun!
Peter