Re: [Emerald] Work on SNMP Concurrency Checking

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:16:15 -0700

NCKCN wrote:
> So, do I open up a support session with IEA on the issue of SNMP Concurrency
> Check and Login Limits and Concurrecy Control? Is this issue going to be
> addressed?
> Any answer, no matter what, would be greatly appreciated.

You official means of support is via our support group. Anything
here is user contributed. You definately should open a support
incident on it, so that it can be processed via the correct channels.