Re: [Emerald] Nightly tasks

NCKCN ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:22:04 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01BFA856.C6AB1D60

Scott,

I had checked an mine wasn't set up with the nightly tasks. As per =
Josh's information:

If you're using SQL 7, expand the server group, then expand Management, =
then
SQL Server Agent, then Jobs. All scheduled tasks are here (if there are
any).

If you're using SQL 6.5, "Scheduled Tasks" is in one of the drop-down =
menus,
but I forget which one.

The Tasks that should be installed are:

Emerald Check Database