RE: [Emerald] Megapop Setup

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:30:26 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BFA78E.C7A3F930

Thanks again. I am disappointed at the lack of experience at Megapop.. Zero
support getting setup. After 3 weeks of trying to get through to someone
there, they finally told me to call you guys! I did call last week, and I
spoke with someone.. But I cant seem to apply what he told me.

RadiusNT:
I do have the addresses and secret, but I am a little confused as the the
relationship of Server to RoamServers. Do I need both? Do I need to use the
Autoproxy feature in the servers? Do I need to have all the Megapop radius
servers listed in my config?

Thanks!

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Shawn Workman
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 5:47 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Megapop Setup

Hi Ken,
I have set it up before a few times :)
Have you received the IP Addresses and secrets from Megapop yet? You
could give us a call ad 509-444-2455 and choose option #3 anytime Monday -
Friday 8 am to 6 pm PST and we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Once you have the server entries in and roamports applied to your
database all you should have to do is make sure Trim Names, Spaces, and
Domains are checked in the RadiusNT Admin. Save the changes and restart
RadiusNT and it should work. If it does not work, give us a call using the
info above and we can get you into the call queue.

Ken Sorenson wrote:

Thanks for the tip... I still need help setting up the remote servers..
Are you using Megapop?Ken