RE: [Emerald] ISDN

Lamar Townsend ( lamar@shuttle.com )
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:14:37 -0500

David,
You can do this in the Emerald Administrator under the RADIUS tab and
under Server Access Ports. We setup different service types for different
POPs and then we define which services can access which NAS. Seems to work
well. But every once in a while we get someone that wants to be able to
call all over louisiana and we had to make a service that allows access to
all NASs.

Lamar Townsend
lamar@microgear.net

-----Original Message-----
From: David V. Brenner [mailto:dvb@cport.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 4:42 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] ISDN

Currently, we are experiencing problems with hunting on our ISDN BRI lines.
This is causing much confusion with my ISDN customers.

Is it possible to control which number a customer can call with a RADIUS
attribute and perhaps Caller ID or something similar? No matter how many
times we tell thse folks to call one number and one number only, they try
other combinations and end up locking out the ones who *are* doing what they
are told.

Any ideas?

David V. Brenner - dvb@cport.com
International Services Network Corporation
http://www.cport.com