Re: [Emerald] Radius Tab Issue

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:28:16 -0400

From: Ken Sorenson <ksoren@tsi-online.com>
> I have had something going on with my subaccount radius tab for some time
> now.. When I go to it, the little grid is going crazy.. Looks like it
might
> be doing some type of update 10 times a second! It happens on all my
client
> machines. Is this familiar to anyone?

This happens to a lot of us, depending on how many attributes are listed.
Sometimes the window just freaks out like you described--I don't know if
there's a cure for it or not. Sometimes I see it happen where you saw it;
other times I see it happen in the RadiusNT Admin when setting up
attributes.

Josh