Re: [Emerald] TimeOn page

marcus@redcentre.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:39:52 +1000

Josh,

in this part of the world we put the day first when we write dates -
hence the problem....Our customers enter dates into the web page
using the dd/mm/yy format but the scripts (TimeOn) use mm/dd/yy.
I've tried the "Please use the mm/dd/yy format message" on the page
BUT the "your page dosen't work" email keeps streaming in!!

Marcus