Re: [Emerald] Columns on the "Time On" tab

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:49:09 -0400

From: Randy Martin <IEAEmerald@austintx.net>
> There's something else your not telling me. :) When I run this script, I
> get the following errors:
>
> Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 3, Line 8
> Invalid column name 'AscendXmitRate'.
> Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 8
> Invalid column name 'AscendDataRate'.
> Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 8
> Invalid column name 'AscendDisconnectCause'.

Ahhhh, you never added the extra columns to the Calls table.
Here are a few of the ones that I added that are related to Ascend:

Column_name Type Length Nullable
----------------------- ---- ------ --------
AscendXmitRate int 4 yes
AscendDataRate int 4 yes
AscendDisconnectCause int 4 yes
AscendConnectProgress int 4 yes
AscendModemSlotNo int 4 yes
AscendModemPortNo int 4 yes
AscendMultilinkID int 4 yes
AscendNumInMultilink int 4 yes
AscendPreInputOctets int 4 yes
AscendPreOutputOctets int 4 yes
AscendPreInputPackets int 4 yes
AscendPreOutputPackets int 4 yes
AscendPreSessionTime int 4 yes

You'll also have to add attributes to your RadAttributes table.
Here's the info for all attributes starting with "Ascend":

RadAttributeID RadVendorID RadVendorType Type Name
-------------- ----------- ------------- ----------- --------------------------------
255 0 0 1 Ascend-Xmit-Rate
197 0 0 1 Ascend-Data-Rate
195 0 0 1 Ascend-Disconnect-Cause