Re: [Emerald] CallsOnline users not being cleared, but Calls receives stop record

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:12:52 -0500

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> The trigger ignores older records than the current one in the
> ServerPorts. If there are some delays, it could cause the
> record to not make it into the ServerPorts table.

I thought I had this problem taken care of when I reinstalled the calls
trigger, but apparently it had no effect.
Stop records are being inserted into the Calls table with no problems, but
it's not reaching the CallsOnline table.
I DID notice that the NASIdentifier is sometimes different with the stop
record, so it doesn't match up with the NASIdentifier with the start record.
Could this be causing the problem? If so, how might I get around this
quirk?

Josh