Re: [Emerald] Emerald failed to import dozens successful CC transactions

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:27:34 -0500

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> Check yout cccbatch.txt file. It will be in the Emerald working dir and
> tell you what happened on each line. Send support your cc batch in file
> (or a line that failed according to the ccbatch.txt) and I'll take a
> look at it.

I did this yesterday, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. In the
meantime, can we re-"batch in" the same batch-in.txt file or will it create
duplicate payments in Emerald, etc.?
If I need to remove the entries in the file that pertain to
already-processed-by-emerald transactions, I can do that pretty easily since
there weren't many that made it through in the first place.

We need to get them entered in before the end of the month or our monthly
accounting will be all messed up.

Josh

> Josh Hillman wrote:
> >
> > Yesterday for unknown reasons, Emerald 2.5.322 failed to import several
> > dozen successful CC transactions that took place that day. Any idea why
> > this would happen? This is the only time it's ever happened. PC
Authorize