Re: [Emerald] Emerald failed to import dozens successful CC transactions

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:22:45 -0800

Josh Hillman wrote:

> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> > Check yout cccbatch.txt file. It will be in the Emerald working dir and
> > tell you what happened on each line. Send support your cc batch in file
> > (or a line that failed according to the ccbatch.txt) and I'll take a
> > look at it.
>
> I did this yesterday, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. In the
> meantime, can we re-"batch in" the same batch-in.txt file or will it create
> duplicate payments in Emerald, etc.?

You can re-batch it in, but you'll probably still have the same results.

> If I need to remove the entries in the file that pertain to
> already-processed-by-emerald transactions, I can do that pretty easily since
> there weren't many that made it through in the first place.

As long as they are marked processed in the DB, then Emerald will just
log an error to ccbatch.txt about the transaction being already
processed and move on.