Re: [Emerald] 3Com Total Control and Violation of 'pk_Calls'

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:53:10 -0800

jr@ceub.br wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm having this problem with 3Com TC Hyper ARC, it looks like
> the AcctSessionId is way too short and it gets duplicated very fast. Does anybody
> know a work around ?
>
> ODBC Error:23000:2627:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint
> 'pk_Calls'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

You can add Username to the Key to help this. If you modify the key,
make sure nothing is inserting the table, or you might get duplicate
entries while the key is being generated.