Re: [Emerald] Invalid column name "UserName"

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:55:21 -0800

Brian wrote:

> Nevermind, I rebuilt the entire Server. They (IEA-software) should note
> in setup that Emerald is not compatible with Binary Sort Order.

AFAIK, thats the only one that has been reported. You could have
filed an service request with support on the problem. We have
servers here that are case sensitive running Emerald.

> With the default of case-insensitive, the reports and fields that failed
> before are now working.

I would recommend case-insensitive, though. It makes a lot of things
easier, and is the default for SQL Server.