Re: [Emerald] Is there a way to add another field to the Calls Online

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:30:27 -0800

Josh Hillman wrote:

> From: Will LaSala <will@greennet.net>
> > So if I add to my calls table
> > NASPortDNIS int 25
> >
> > Will that be enough and should it be an int or varchar
>
> Ours is varchar(15) and works fine.
> It needs to be long enough to capture whatever number the customer entered
> in as the dial-up number--including country codes and area codes, if the
> person was dialing long distance. If the customer is dialing a forwarding
> number, NASPortDNIS will display the number forwarded to rather than what
> he/she entered in.

Most telcos can define what you get sent. IE, we were only getting
the last four digits of the trunk in DNIS, which is fine unless you
have more than one trunk with the last some four digits. :)