Re: [Emerald] SQL Error in Event Viewer

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:00:30 -0500

From: Jason <jason@nctc.net>
> I've been getting this error lately in my NT Event Log:
>
> Error : 806, Severity: 21, State: 1
> Could not find virtual page for logical page 775303470 in database
> 'Emerald'
>
> I am in no way an SQL expert so I turn to the list for help...anyone have
> any ideas?
>
> So far the only thing that has been "broken" by this is my user's Online
> Time webpage which uses Cold Fusion to get thier usage by month. The
error
> pops up in the event log usually twice in a row at the same time and it
> happens about once every 20 or so seconds.

Log into ISQL as "sa" and run the "\Program Files\Emerald\checkdb.sql"
script. It'll take a little while to run (and you'll see a ton of info
displayed), but that will probably clean up whatever the problem is. It
couldn't hurt to back up the database before doing it though. The latest
checkdb.sql script that I've come across is 1938 bytes from 1/12/99:
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/Updates

Josh