Re: [Emerald] Emerald and ICVerify and Total Internet

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:51:50 -0800

Gary Walworth wrote:

> When I batch out CC info from Emerald to use in ICVerify, I take the batch
> file (which is a comma-separated text file) and load it into Access 2000.
> Then I run a query to change the format from MMYY to YYMM and save it out as
> a CSV. I then load that into ICVerify and all goes well.
>
> I realize this is a bug with ICVerify, but isn't there a way to overcome
> this short of changing MMYY to YYMM in the Emerald database?
>
> I want our billing department to handle batching without my involvement!

I believe that someone mentioned IC Verify has an update for this. Have
you checked with them?

The main problem is that you have CC information in your
db like:

0102

Is that Jan 2002, or Feb 2001? The script to reverse them is easy, but
how do you prevent reversing the correct ones, unless all of yours
are wrong?