Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 18:46:41 -0500

Well this appears to be a real puzzle. Emerald is printing an
invoice file that doesn't exists. The server machine has
invoice8.rpt. The Admin > Client > Reports is set for a custom
report, invoice8.rpt from the URL folder on the server. Every
time Emerald attempts to print an invoice it prints the same
original invoice.rpt file and this file does not exist
anywhere...Not on the server or the client.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net/index.htm
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> From: Howard A. Brooks <admin@iamnow.net>
> > Well that's weird! I have Admin > Client > Reports looking
> > the UNC emerald folder and using invoice8.rpt for the custom
> > invoice I made using CR8 and every time I try to print an
invoice
> > it comes up with the original invoice.rpt format. What
gives?
> > It's like it's in cache somewhere...Is that possible?
> >
> > CR8 has been installed on the Access Server along with
Emerald
> > and RADIUSNT. Could it be the OBDC settings?
>
> You must have some .rpt files contained in your Emerald program
directory
> (assuming \program files\emerald) on the client/workstation
computer. Since
> you have your "master" rpt files somewhere else, delete *.rpt
from the
> Emerald program directory. Emerald looks there before it looks
for the
> global specification.
>
> Josh

selected
> > an error "53:
> > > File Not Found: Emerald". Does anyone know why this
occurs. I
> > must have a
> > > setting set wrong somewhere.
> > >
> > > Do you have an einvoice.rpt file where your other .rpt
files
> > are?
> > > A generic one can be found at:
> > > ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/reports

> > changes? When I
> > > try to put in a return address it returns a printing error.
> > >
> > > Are you trying to print from a computer that does not have
CR8