Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:54:58 -0500

From: Howard A. Brooks <admin@iamnow.net>
> Well that's weird! I have Admin > Client > Reports looking to
> the UNC emerald folder and using invoice8.rpt for the custom
> invoice I made using CR8 and every time I try to print an invoice
> it comes up with the original invoice.rpt format. What gives?
> It's like it's in cache somewhere...Is that possible?
>
> CR8 has been installed on the Access Server along with Emerald
> and RADIUSNT. Could it be the OBDC settings?

You must have some .rpt files contained in your Emerald program directory
(assuming \program files\emerald) on the client/workstation computer. Since
you have your "master" rpt files somewhere else, delete *.rpt from the
Emerald program directory. Emerald looks there before it looks for the
global specification.

Josh