Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:54:31 -0500

Thank you again Joss...

Yes, that's it exactly right, even without looking. I put the
Emerald .dll into the system32 directory AFTER installing CR8.
Thank you. I'll let you know what happens.

Yes, I do have an einvoice.rpt and an hinvoice.rpt (I assume that
is the one I want to print with because it will do a nice HTML
job on the logo and fonts). Let me try it again after copying in
those CR8 files.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net/index.htm
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> From: Howard A. Brooks <admin@iamnow.net>
> >The Postal Mail selection prints OK, but when eMail selected
an error "53:
> File Not Found: Emerald". Does anyone know why this occurs. I
must have a
> setting set wrong somewhere.
>
> Do you have an einvoice.rpt file where your other .rpt files
are?
> A generic one can be found at:
> ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/reports
>
> >Does anyone know if it is OK to use CR8 to make invoice
changes? When I
> try to put in a return address it returns a printing error.
>
> Are you trying to print from a computer that does not have CR8
installed?
> If so, you'll likely have to replace the CR6 or CR7
print-engine files with
> the CR8 ones found on the computer that CR8 was installed onto.
If you look
> for \winnt\system32\cr* (or \windows\system\cr*) files on a
machine without
> CR8 installed, you'll see the files that Emerald put there.
Copy the newer
> versions of these files from the CR8 machine and see what
happens.