Re: [Emerald] Strange Things with .328 in the Credit Card Fields

Administrator ( (no email) )
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:19:24 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BF82BF.FA966D30

Nevermind, .329 fixed it. Hard to keep up with all these updates : )

John
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Administrator=20
To: support@iea-software.com=20
Cc: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 1:56 PM
Subject: [Emerald] Strange Things with .328 in the Credit Card Fields

With Emerald 2.5.238 under the Windows 98 operating System
we are seeing very strange things when trying to change items
in the credit card fields.

If you replace a card holder name and swith to a different field
the name reverts back to the old name. This happens with the=20
card number and date as well.

Even though the displayed information switches back to the old info
you are trying to replace, when saved and reloaded the new information
is saved and displayed.

If you change autobill from 0 to 1 or vise-versa and save then the new
value for autobill replaces the card holders name instead.

All of this is very confusing to my billing people.

NOTE: This does NOT happen under the Windows NT operating
system, Everything works perfectly under NT

I have not tested with Windows 95, I dont not have any 95 =
workstations.

PLEASE Help ASAP! I think this might have been happening with .327
also but not sure. I needed bug fixes that were in .327 and can not =
go back
to .322

John Troher

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BF82BF.FA966D30

Nevermind,  .329 fixed it.  =Hard to keep=20up with all these updates : )

John