RE: [Emerald] help with SQL query

Nathan Haywood ( nhaywood@whro.org )
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 02:03:24 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF8027.96882D50

How about...

UPDATE MasterAccounts SET BilledThru = maExpireDate, PaidThru = maExpireDate

-----Original Message-----
From: Gulam Chagani [mailto:gulam@catsgroup.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 12:33 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] help with SQL query

Thanks Nathan for your help.

I have one more problem. We recently did a conversion of our DB to Emerald,
In the new DB the expiry dates for all the MBRs are correct but not all
Billed thru and paid thru dates are correct. Can someone help me with a SQL
statement which will change all the billed thru and paid thru dates to match
the expiry date for that MBR.

I will really appreciate any help.

Gulam Chagani