RE: [Emerald] How does Emerald determine login duration ?

wilson@dagupan.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:50:30 +0800

Dale,

As a follow up question to this, why is it that my user was billed 0.00 for
the following calls?

1st Call (within normal times) 15 minutes
2nd Call (within prime times) 15 minutes
3rd Call (within normal times) 15 minutes

i ran the consolidation and it correctly identified that 3 calls were made.
But when the billing came, the user was charged 0.00!

The rate plan was:
standard time=0 over interval=3600
interval=3600 over charge=40
std charge=40

primary start 12:00 regular charge 60
Primary stop 13:00 regular overtime 60

Could it be that since the interval was set to 3600 (1 hour), and the calls
were less than 1 hour, no corresponding fractional charge was made? if so,
can i then correct the situation by using per second charging instead of per
hour charging?