Re: [Emerald] Deleting Billing Group

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:36:18 -0500

From: Kelly Wright <kelly@buz.net>
> How do I delete billing group with a sql script? I have tried with
> EmerAdmin and it errors out
>
> I created a seperate billing group and it did not work. Now I need to
delete
> it.

You may have an MBR associated with that group name. If that's the case,
you need to change that MBR so that it's under a different billing group.
Once that's done, you can probably delete the group.

select * from groups

delete from groups where groupid = n

Where n represents whatever ID is associated with the group name you
recognize, obtained from the first one-line script.

Josh