Re: [Emerald] Re: Emerald.exe 2.5.322

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:53:16 +0000

PowerNet wrote:

> I upgraded to 2.5.327 yesterday. I also have 322.
>
> We did our batch this morning and it wanted to invoice 196 services for the day, which we knew was way off for todays billing.
> We tried with both 327 and 322 with the same result.
> We then loaded 300 which we have been using fine for months, and it invoiced the 21 services that it should have.
>
> Why did it try to bill 196 services?
>
> We are baffled and cannot keep using the newer versions if they cause us trouble, but the new features are nice.

Its sorta covered here:

v2.5.313 - 11/3/99

* The batch criteria was checking the maExpireDate rather than the
billed thru date to determine customers that needed to be billed
for certain autobatch processed.

What this means is, that it was possible for Emerald to NOT bill
a customer. The numbers in 2.5.327 should be correct.