RE: [Emerald] batch-emailing invoices

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:59:03 -0600

AFAIK.... Auto Batch only has to do with creating the invoices..... If it
is checked then it will batch all invoices according to the rules you have
setup in Admin.. if you uncheck Auto Batch, which is what I do, then you
must put in and End Date for the batch....

After the invoices are created you must click EMAIL to Email the invoices
and Print to print those that are supposed to be printed....