Re: [Emerald] Need to maintain / view additional info field

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:54:31 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 2:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Need to maintain / view additional info field

> Danny Sinang wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > We have to issue our customers special account numbers which have
> > check-digits. Our local banks won't accept payments from customers on
our
> > behalf if we don't issue our customers these account numbers.
> >
> > As such, we need to input and view them from within Emerald.
> >
> > How do we go about adding this informational field in Emerald's GUI for
each
> > subaccount / masteraccount ?

> Is it per service or per MBR? You can use the payinfo field, which is
> about a 40 character free form field, the noted field on either the MBR
> or
> the service, or an incident on the service.
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

Hi Dale,

We might want to use the Note field for commenting.

How do we go about modifying the GUI so we can input / view an additional
field which we want to call "Account Number" ? It should be on a per MBR and
also on a per Service basis.

Do we need to make a special request to IEA-software ?

- Danny