Re: [Emerald] Bad Authenticator

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:28:53 -0500

NO MORE ZEROS! A reboot of the Computone (without forcing any
AUI ports) did the trick. Now onto a Time-on-line web page, and
then EmerAuth for Serv-U and Imail. Do you have any reference
for Time-on-line for me Dale, and I'll leave you alone,

Seriously, thank you for your patience and help...Patience only
exceeded by mine, however. grin grin :-)

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. -
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -