Re: [Emerald] Bad Authenticator

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:28:53 -0500

NO MORE ZEROS! A reboot of the Computone (without forcing any
AUI ports) did the trick. Now onto a Time-on-line web page, and
then EmerAuth for Serv-U and Imail. Do you have any reference
for Time-on-line for me Dale, and I'll leave you alone,
hopefully...

Seriously, thank you for your patience and help...Patience only
exceeded by mine, however. grin grin :-)

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> > "Howard A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > It's running now with zeros for Acct! But below is what a
page
> > looks like: I will reboot the Computone tomorrow AM at let
you
> > know what happens. The Computone PR uses an AUI port with a
> > Transceiver to coax so I adjusted the software to "force" to
the
> > AUI port rather than let the PR detect it. Secondly, I
turned
> > RIP to "none" for each Port that is assigned to each user at
> > login. Perhaps these two changes will improve how the PR
sees
> > RadiusNT, but not certain. Does anyone using a PR know if
this
> > is an issue?
>
> You might check your ports. I know that in the PR docs, it
says
> that it will stop sending accounting information, if the
accounting
> server timesout. It doens't say how to restart it.
RadiusNT