Re: [Emerald] auto-batching invoices in Emerald 2.5.322

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:54:30 -0500

Here's an addendum to my previous message (contains the steps we take when
batch invoicing):

Auto-batch Create
Create regular invoices
Create CC invoices (etrans)
Do NOT create interim invoices
Process CC transactions with PC Authorize

"Print 16 invoices not yet sent?" (Yes)
Based on different billing groups...
15 invoices were printed with one invoice template
1 invoice was printed with another invoice template
"Mark all of those invoices sent?" (Yes)
"Error marking invoices sent. this can cause duplicate sends!" (Ok)

If I batch-print again:
"Print -1 invoices not yet sent?" (Yes)
After several minutes of sifting through over 35,000 records of some kind, a
blank invoice displays with no data (just the template).