RE: [Emerald] URGENT: Billing Oddities

wilson@dagupan.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:20:40 +0800

This is what i came up with so far:

1. moved the date on the sql server and client machines.
2. Run the invoice batch , and it recognized the three calls made.
3. i then went into the user records and found that the charge was made.
4. the charge made was for 0.00!

the user is under the 'promo' rate plan. Specifics of which are attached
Standard time 0
Standard interval 3600
Standard charge 40.00
Over Interval 3600
Over Charge 40

Primary
Start 12:00
End 13:00

REgular charge 60.00
Over Charge 60.00

The user made three calls:

one before the primary period(15minutes)
one that starts before the primary period but ends in the primary time
range(15minutes)
one that starts and end within the primary period.(15minutes)

I wanted to find out:

a. is the call during the non-primary period properly charged the 40.00 rate
b. what charge will be made to the call that starts before the primary
period, but ends within the primary time range? is it 40 or 60? or a mix of
both?

c. is the call during the primary period properly charged at 60.00 rate?

However, the result is the three calls were charged at 0.00!