Re: [Emerald] Show unpaid only logic

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:00:12 -0800

At 01:30 PM 1/31/00 , you wrote:
>Ben Conner wrote:
> >
> > Is there a sql view somewhere that you use for the list generated in
> > Emerald when you click 'show unpaid only' in the Invoices
> > screen? Something is happening when I do billing each month that puts
> > bogus bills in there and I need to track down what the criteria is to find
> > out what's happening.
>
>I wouldn't worry to much about it. Show Unpaid/Last combo is really
>the only one to look at. Don't worry about any previuos invoices
>for the customer from an unpaid stand point.

Unfortunately I have to worry about it, when I'm trying to find out who
hasn't paid yet and I get 2-3 invoices showing up for a client who has
already paid them. It makes for some embarrassing phone conversations. :(

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +