Re: [Emerald] RFE: Bind Servers to Billing Group

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:30:48 -0800

Brian Johnson wrote:

> I really think that the Servers should be linked to specific Billing Groups
> (allowing for global also). This would limit logins to the servers that you
> allow them on.
>
> Example... We do wholesale authentication for several small ISP's. We want
> to allow the users on ISP1 to be able to login to ISP1's terminal servers,
> but not into anyone else's. But ISP2 and ISP3 share a terminal server and
> will allow both servers to login either ISP's users.

This is already possible. Each ISP must have their own set of
Service Types. Then you can specify in the Server Access, which
Service Types can log into which servers. Should be fairly
straight forward.