RadiusNT crashes with sp_dbcmptlevel set to 70 was: RE: [Emerald] Emerald and sp_dbcmptlevel

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:10:23 -0500

There is a problem with sp_dbcmptlevel set to 70 !

RadiusNT 2.5.267 Accounting stopped working with sp_dbcmptlevel set to 70.
Then RadiusNT crashed.

I switched sp_dbcmptlevel back to 65 and everything returned to normal.