RE: [Emerald] Client Permissions Revisited

wilson@dagupan.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:57:51 +0800

Mr Brenner,

my previous solution only worked for users logged into the server itself,
from other workstations. i still get the sql print errors. Wonder if you
could share which tables you enabled the select permissions??

also, i wonder if iea can produce the script to correct this.