RE: [Emerald] SENDING EMAIL PROBLEM!

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:18:52 -0500

We haven't upgraded to 3.4.6 but we were having problems with IMAP and
Mailsite 3.4.5 until we upgraded our SQL server from a PII/266/256M to a
PIII/550/512M. IMAP put a huge load on our SQL server. When the SQL delays
were large enough, Mailsite started having problems.

We currently have 12,000 POP/IMAP accounts running on a PII/266/256M with a
3 drive Raid.