Re: [Emerald] Billing

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:43:35 -0800

> Thomas Browner wrote:
>
> I have to questions that need to be answered.
>
> Q. I am using IC Verify to process the credit cards. After I do a
> batch in I do a print out of the bad credit card transactions. In the
> print out I am seek a lot of NNINVALID DA. So what does NNINVALID DA
> mean?

Probably, Invalid date. IC Verify requires that dates be in YYMM
format for external processing.

> Q. I have some clients that has paid extra on there account. So show
> that have paid extra on there account. This how I did it. I went to
> New adjustment then I entered the account and clicked on credit. ex. I
> made gave Jane doe a credit for 11.25. This client is on quarterly
> witch cost 40.68. The new started on 1/1/00. This is what it shows in
> the history tab.
> 1/18/00 payment $0.00
> 1/18/00 invoice (4.47)
> 1/18/00 charge (11.25)
>
> Why did it do it this? Why did it not did not the credit card for the
> rest of the quarterly cast?

This looks like a config issue. I'd need to see the whole invoice to
tell whats going on, but it looks like it invoiced for only 6.78,
and since the Invoice ending amount is <= 0, it automatically pays the
invoice, to automatically advance the dates.