Re: [Emerald] SENDING EMAIL PROBLEM!

Donn Lasher ( dlasher@bossig.com )
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:34:48 -0800

We saw an incredible speed increase simple from adding another CPU. In our
case it was SMTPRA/SMTPDA. I've never seen a process slam an NT box so bad
the mouse would jump, but it would do it. Now it's fine and smooth.

The only big problem we see now is when the RBL gets slow.. I have several
RFE's into mailsite for the following:

1. Accessing the remote console via IP instead of RPC. Case #3006990
2. multiple ODBC datasource request - Case #3007675
3. Implement a timeout for RBL lookups / specify IP address of RBL server
- Case #3007429