Re: [Emerald] Proxy Radius

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:45:06 -0800

marcus@redcentre.com wrote:

> I've attached some debug output for a couple of attempts at
> connecting through a roam port in Sydney. I've left the IP's and
> passwords in the file in case they are of some use.

> radrecv: Request from host ca4c8014 code=4, id=40, length=126
> User-Name = "mv-syd"
> NAS-Identifier = 202.76.128.33
> NAS-Port = 20232
> NAS-Port-Type = Async
> Acct-Status-Type = Start
> Acct-Delay-Time = 0
> Acct-Session-Id = "297397050"
> Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
> Received unknown attribute 120, vendor 529
> Received unknown attribute 121, vendor 529

The unknown attributes are because you have an Ascend and are using
VSA mode. You just need to add the Ascend VSA attributes to your
dictionary now. I've updates the vsa_vendors.sql script to include
the latest USR and Ascend attributes that I know of. Just run it
against your DB and restart RadiusNT.

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/MSSQL/vsa_vendors.sql

> Database Password: m2000v
> Checking for duplicate logins.
>
> SQL Statement: RadCheckOnline 'mv-syd'
>
> mv-syd found on-line 0 time(s).
>
> SQL Statement: RadGetConfigs 977
>
> Password = (20376040)

Here is a possible problem. You should NOT have the password
attribute in the reply list. Its a check item.