just have a few questions about the correct way to configure Emerald
(Radius NT) for access by proxy servers - I've been through the
archives re the MegaPOP thread but I'm still confused :(
- first users accessing through remote locations are validated on our
Radius NT server via a radius proxy server (the remote proxy uses
- the domain name is NOT used in the validation process. Therefore
it is not necessary to strip the domain for validation.
- our server is configured to view the proxy radius as a NAS in the
servers table (no roam / proxy configuration etc).
so the problem
- we can validate successfully and log start and stop records BUT we
dont seem to be able to assign IP addresses to the remote clients
- we also have the problem with the remote sessions not being
displayed in the calls on line view" but I understand that this
has/will be fixed - anyway this is the least of the hassles!
Any ideas would be appreciated,
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: