Re: [Emerald] Creating invoice for new service in Emerald

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:16:17 -0500

From: Administrator <admin@isoc.net>
> I believe the auto-batch will will create a invoice for that charge next
> time you run it.

It will if you choose to do the "interim batch invoices", however there's no
way to do these on an individual basis (like "invoice next term"). It's all
or none.

I ended up manually entering in a new row into the InvoiceItems table, then
associated the Charges.ItemID with InvoiceItems.ItemID (the row I added),
then fixed the Invoices.Amount value and also changed the
MasterAccounts.Balance value. Everything is fine now. It just took a
little while to do it.

Josh