Re: [Emerald] Email Failed CC Customers

Administrator ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:08:52 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Email Failed CC Customers

> > John Troher wrote:
> >
> > Ok, I have CC receipts emailing during the batchin process.
> >
> > But CC rejects still are not working, running in debug mode
> > shows no errors and no attempt to email user about CC failures.
>
> So the approvals are going out, but the rejects are not? What does
> your CC Batch.txt show for the rejects? Are you using IC Verify?

The CCBatch.txt shows then as Decline HOLD, Decline, Decline Call Center,
etc.

We are using ICVerify 2.25 for Windows, we are using this version per Novus
the upgraded up to it in Nov 99 because the older version had Y2K issues. I
am not
aware of a 2.5.320 version.

> 2.5.320 was re-batch bad transactions with IC Verify, rather than
> marking them as declined (which would prevent the reject report
> from going out).

Is this a re-batch in ICVerify you are talking about? I have never seen
this!

John