Re: [Emerald] Billing SNAFU

Ted Beckwith ( ted@spyral.net )
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 13:35:50 -0500

We are on Renewal.

We would accept that as a legitimate answer if it weren't for the fact
that that's not how it has been working for the past 6 months.

Up until the January billing, If a user had a past due balance, they
would be billed for both the past due balance and the current balance in
the billing period. That's the way it should work. It what situation
would you want the user not to be billed for the current month of
service????

Why did it suddenly change?

Thanks,

Ted Beckwith