RE: [Emerald] Can demo radius v3.0 do roaming authentication?

wilson@dagupan.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:06:34 +0800

To double check the ports, I configured the netserver to use the remote
server directly. ie. set authentication to x.x.x.x port 1645 where x.x.x.x
is the ip of the remote radius server. It works.

When i set the netserver to use radiusnt (local radius server) and then
configure it to use roamserver x.x.x.x, i still get the same error.

btw, i read in this list that there is emerald 3.22?? i am still on 2.5.278
, do i need to upgrade my emerald??