Re: [Emerald] Other Errors

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:43:25 -0800

Kenneth C Lotts wrote:

> Here are two other errors that are common in my "logfile"
>
> 108 errors since Monday saying:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
> constraint 'pk_RadLogs'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'RadLogs'.

This just means that RadiusNT already logged that erorr this minute.
The Defualt PK includes the date, so for those systems that
automatically
retry passwords three times, you don't get three logs for them. YOu can
pull the date out of the PK if you want to see them all.

> and
>
> 6 errors since Monday saying:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
> constraint 'pk_Calls'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Calls'.

This just means that the accounting record is already in the DB. You
don't have to worry about this as well, unless you see it alot.